CORONA UPDATES IN AB43 9RT
COVID19 Statistics for Fraserburgh Harbour and Broadsea (Fraserburgh and District )
Graph shows the number of people in the Fraserburgh Harbour and Broadsea MSOA (middle super output ID S02001343) area who tested positive by specimen date.
View the full Corona virus statistics for AB43 9RT (Fraserburgh Harbour and Broadsea) on https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/
Current Coronavirus level in Fraserburgh Harbour and Broadsea (Fraserburgh and District ) is
Summary of Restrictions
You must not leave, or be outside of your home except where necessary. You may leave the home to:
- shop for basic necessities, for you or a vulnerable person
- go to work, or provide voluntary or charitable services, if you cannot reasonably do so from home
- exercise with your household (or support bubble) or one other person, this should be limited to once per day, and you should not travel outside your local area.
- meet your support bubble or childcare bubble where necessary, but only if you are legally permitted to form one
- seek medical assistance or avoid injury, illness or risk of harm (including domestic abuse)
- attend education or childcare - for those eligible
If you do leave home for a permitted reason, you should always stay local - unless it is necessary to go further, for example to go to work. Stay local means stay in the village, town, or part of the city where you live.
If you are clinically extremely vulnerable you should only go out for medical appointments, exercise or if it is essential. You should not attend work
Full Government Guidance
To view the full government advice and laws for national restrictions during COVID19, see the guidance at https://www.gov.uk/guidance/national-lockdown-stay-at-home